We provide a detailed feature list and reviews for some of the best sites where you can buy Facebook likes. These rankings and reviews are continuously updated every month so we're always on top of the best sites and newest innovations in this market to help you choose the best Facebook likes provider. We have tested, reviewed, and rated many of the leading sites where you can buy Facebook fans. Listed below are our top 10 reviewed companies based on our research and personal experience. Before making any purchase you should look at reviews and try and figure out what would benefit you the most, so we welcome your visit, invite you to submit your own reviews, and hope you learn from this valuable resource.
Disclaimer: The information on this site is based on our original research, visitor comments and rankings, and reviews around the web. We do our best to provide accurate information that is updated frequently. We are not interested in taking any payments in exchange for an unwarranted favorable review and we will let people know if you attempt to do that. This marketing review site is not affiliated with Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube.
Social marketing is more of an art than a science and there is no one-size fits all solution. A good rule of thumb is to do your research, test out different services for your yourself in small doses before trying a larger order, look for different reviews around the internet, use various analytics options at your disposal to test the traffic and benefits you get from buying likes or followers. However, there are certain characteristics that are nearly universal when it comes to ranking a social media marketing provider.
* The quality of the likes differ wildly. Many Facebook likes providers operate overseas out of third-world countries and provide very low quality, fake likes that get banned over time. Some marketing services operate from the USA and are far more reputable and credible. Compare the top ranking sites for getting more for yourself.
* Customer service is very important. Some companies barely respond to emails, and some companies provide 365/24/7 support options through multiple options like phone calls, chat-widgets, and email. Just knowing that you can talk to a human being if you have a question or problem is kind of important. You want to avoid having any problems in the first place, but it's nice to know that you can get helped if you do have one.
* Critically examining the types of services that they offer is critical. Are they focused on a handful of services or do they offer too many different types of social media services to be real experts at each one? Do they offer Pinterest pins and likes and followers and Instagram and SoundCloud and 800 others that you've never heard of? Within each type of social media service, are they able to provide not just business page likes, but also more likes on your photos? Can they even help you get more likes on a Facebook status update that you think expresses you well and you wish to market? Getting a big picture view of what they offer is very useful in this respect and helps you make a more informed decision.
* Because some companies specialize in mass-producing and pumping out massive numbers of fake likes, many of their accounts get banned or suspended over time. You might pay a very cheap price for Facebook likes that end up dropping off of your page a week or two later. Paying a bit more for higher quality, long-term support, responsive customer service, and a guarantee might be a good tradeoff for some brands.
* Some companies just lack any credibility. They have a very low quality webpage that obviously contains broken English and poor grammar. They might falsely represent themselves as being able to get only US likes when they are located in India or Romania and barely speak English. They might have many poor reviews online.
Buying Facebook fans is generally something that will have a clear benefit for your business. If this wasn't the case, there wouldn't be so many businesses out there buying likes. You could rank higher in search, you could find more customers, and people visiting your page will see your increased fan count and be impressed (a phenomenon known as social proof), among other advantages of buying likes. But it pays to be cautious, do your research, and learn more about a company that you're considering to represent your business.
Some companies deliver real high-quality likes and fans, and some companies are located overseas and deliver very low-quality fake likes that leave your page soon afterwards. In our experience, very few agencies provide good quality likes to a fan page. This is characterized by the quality and accuracy of the targeted audience, the geographic targeting, the fan retention, and other related factors.
It pays to shop around, but generally prices vary widely in this market for a reason. If a deal sounds too good to be true (such as paying just a few dollars for thousands of likes), odds are that it's a scam or a very low-quality service provider. There are some reputable firms that provide free Facebook likes, however. But generally, you get what you pay for.
Because some companies deliver fake Facebook likes or provide a low quality service, you might end up losing a portion (or even all) of the fans that you have purchased from them. This happens either over time, or all at once. This is a major factor that seperates the low quality services from the best Facebook fans companies. This is one of the key indicators of quality that you'll consistently notice.
A company that provides a money-back guarantee is more trustworthy than one that doesn't stand up to and honor their work. A company that provides good long-term support and provides some type of retention guarantee can be easier to trust with your money. A company that provides some lower-cost, smaller packages so that you can test them out first before shelling out $1,000 dollars deserves a bit more credibility.
If a website looks like your blind 5 year old cousin made it in 5 minutes with MS Paint, it kind of lacks credibility. You can tell when a company is professional or not. If a site is riddled with spelling mistakes and broken English, you can be certain that they put this effort forward in their own marketing. If you Google their name and see lots of negative reviews, then that's a sign that you should consider giving them a pass, or at least questioning them further. If a website makes claims about being #1 without any facts to back it up, it's hard to take them seriously. If they make grandiose promises about their service but you notice that their own Facebook page has a few dozen likes, then it's hard to take them seriously. These and other subjective factors can have a big bearing on how trustworthy a company can be.
Because many Facebook likes sites are scams, it's important that there's some kind of responsive customer service option available. Whether you're looking for a phone number so you can directly call them, some kind of chat widget on their website so you can message them, or just plain old fashioned email support, having multiple options available is kind of important. In this industry it is very rare for any company to offer any kind of live customer service as many of these companies are located overseas in different time zones. This is a factor that you have to take into account when searching for the best Facebook marketing company for your needs.